Thursday, October 30, 2008

HMO, PPO, IRA,...

It's official...I can sell Life, Health, Property and Casualty insurance. I took the Life and Health test today and passed! It's great to have passed the tests the first time around, but I still am finding it rather strange that I am licensed in insurance. I guess it's because I never would have thought I would do this.

While I was taking the test today, it was difficult to concentrate. One reason was because I was very tired, but the other reason was my eyes. I don't know exactly what has been going on with them, but they are watering constantly and they hurt. They might hurt because of tiredness. I am going to the eye doctor on Saturday, so I hope nothing is wrong and if there is that the doctor will know what to do. I am excited, though, to be able to use my health insurance benefits! I think I should have taken advantage of my parents' insurance while I had it, but I'm glad to have my own now!

No comments: