Monday, September 29, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

The beginning of my weekend started off well. I had my property and casualty licensing exam bright and early at 8 a.m. I finished within an hour and a half with flying colors. That's right, I am licensed to sell insurance now.

After working the whole day, Jenny and I headed out for a four hour excursion to Little Rock, Arkansas. We went to visit our friend Ashley who now lives and works in accounting in LR. It was a great girly-girl weekend filled with shopping, eating, and catching up. So often I wish that we didn't have to grow up and could stay in the college-age where we didn't have a ton of responsibility. We could stay up late spending time with people and then skip class if we were still tired. Too bad we do grow up...well, kind of grow up. I may have a more adult job now, but I don't think I am really that grown up. It was wonderful to spend the weekend not having to worry about anything except having fun!

1 comment:

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

YIPPIE FOR THE TEST!!!

So glad you had such a great girl weekend! Love you tons!