Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I feel sick...awful, awful sick...

I'm sick. If you've been around me in the last few days you would be able to know that I am not feeling well. I haven't been able to talk very well because if feels as if my throat is closing in on itself. When I woke up this morning, my throat hurt...more than it has ever hurt before. It kind of freaked me out. By the time I got to work I could barely speak above a whisper. This is not good when your job relies on answering a phone. Thankfully another girl could answer calls for me. I called the doctor, but my doctor is not in the office today so I will have to see her tomorrow. My voice is still very hoarse and scratchy, but it does feel a little better...I might be imagining it or the Advil might be kicking in.

I don't think there is anything new going on with me. I work and do Younglife...and I hang out with friends when possible. I do have a birthday coming up in a week. It doesn't really seem like a big deal. 23 is just another number, I guess.

I must get back to work now...

No comments: